The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended tor repeated use.
Otc - When Using
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands for 15 seconds.
- Rinse with potable water.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Water, Coco-Glucoside, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Citric Acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.