Agri-chord with NDC 64578-0156 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Energetix Corporation. The generic name of Agri-chord is arsenicum alb, belladonna, calc carb, ceanothus, chelidonium maj, cuprum sulph, fumaricum ac, galium, glandula suprarenalis suis, hepar suis, kali iod, lycopodium, pancreas suis, petroleum, phosphoricum ac, phosphorus, phytolacca, sarsaparilla, silicea, sulphur, thyroidinum, trifolium prat, xanthoxylum, zinc phos. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Energetix Corporation
Dosage Form: Liquid
- A dosage form consisting of a pure chemical in its liquid1 state. This dosage form term should not be applied to solutions.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Agri-chord Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ARSENIC TRIOXIDE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- ATROPA BELLADONNA 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- OYSTER SHELL CALCIUM CARBONATE, CRUDE 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- CEANOTHUS AMERICANUS LEAF 6 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- CUPRIC SULFATE 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- FUMARIC ACID 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- GALIUM APARINE 6 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SUS SCROFA ADRENAL GLAND 9 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- PORK LIVER 9 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- POTASSIUM IODIDE 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM SPORE 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SUS SCROFA PANCREAS 9 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- KEROSENE 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- PHOSPHORIC ACID 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- PHOSPHORUS 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- PHYTOLACCA AMERICANA ROOT 4 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SARSAPARILLA 12 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SILICON DIOXIDE 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- SULFUR 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- THYROID, UNSPECIFIED 9 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE FLOWER 4 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- ZANTHOXYLUM AMERICANUM BARK 4 [hp_X]/59.1mL
- ZINC PHOSPHIDE 30 [hp_X]/59.1mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
* Please review the disclaimer below.