The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 15 Ml Tablespoonful)
Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally
- Produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
• kidney disease • a magnesium-restricted diet • stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting • a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs. • you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition. • you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week ask a health professional before use.Ask a doctor before use if you haveAsk a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
Stop use and ask a doctor ifIf pregnant or breast-feeding,
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children.
• shake well before use • do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period • dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor • drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose adults and children 12 years and older: 2 to 4 tablespoonfuls children 6 to 11 years: 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls children under 6 years: ask a doctor
• magnesium 500 mg • store at room temperature and avoid freezing • close cap tightly after use •
each 15 mL tablespoonful contains:TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
Purified water, sodium hypochlorite
* Please review the disclaimer below.