Axe Instinct Antiperspirant And Deodorant is product labeled by Conopco Inc. D/b/a Unilever. The product's dosage form is and is administered via form.
What are Axe Instinct Antiperspirant And Deodorant Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ALUMINUM ZIRCONIUM TETRACHLOROHYDREX GLY (UNII: 8O386558JE)
- ALUMINUM CATION (UNII: 3XHB1D032B) (Active Moiety)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- CYCLOMETHICONE 5 (UNII: 0THT5PCI0R)
- PPG-14 BUTYL ETHER (UNII: R199TJT95T)
- STEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2KR89I4H1Y)
- HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL (UNII: ZF94AP8MEY)
- TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)
- BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE (UNII: 1P9D0Z171K)
* Please review the disclaimer below.