The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientAluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (18.2%)
Otc - Purpose
Warnings· For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
· Do not use on broken skin
Otc - Ask Doctor
· Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease
Otc - Stop Use
· Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
· Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
Usesreduces underarm wetness
Dosage & Administration
Directionsapply to underarms only
Inactive ingredientsCyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyethylene, BHT
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call toll-free 1-866-334-7331
* Please review the disclaimer below.