The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientAluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (20%)
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Uses• reduces underarm wetness• extra effective
Warnings• For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
• Do not use on broken skin
Otc - Ask Doctor
• Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease
Otc - Stop Use
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
Directions• apply to underarms only • before bed, apply two clicks of product to each underarm
Inactive ingredientsCyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Call toll-free 1-800-761-3683
* Please review the disclaimer below.