The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Baby Dove 8H Hand Sanitizer - Ethyl Alcohol Gel
Baby Dove 8h Moisturization Hand Sanitizer
Active ingredientAlcohol (61%)
Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
For external use onlyFlammable. Keep away from fire or flame, Do not store in car.
Avoid contact with eyes, in case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water immediately.
If irritation develps, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
• Not recommended for use on infants (younger than 12 months).
• Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
• Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands and rub hands togeter briskly until dry.
• for babies 1 year*, rub their hands in yours and do not let them touch their eyes right after rubbing
• Allow to dry without wiping or rinsing
Store below 105˚F (40˚C). May discolor fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.