The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredientAluminum Sesquichlorohydrate (16%)
Reduces underarm wetness
• For external use only.
• Do not use on broken skin
• Ask a doctor before use if you have
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to underarms only
Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Calcium Chloride, PEG-8 Distearate, Talc, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, BHT.
Call toll-free 1-866-334-7331
* Please review the disclaimer below.