The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredientAluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (19.0 %)
• reduces underarm wetness• 48 Hour Protection
• For externaluse only.• Do not use on broken skin
• Ask a doctor before use if you have
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to underarms only
Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT, Limonene, Linalool.
Call toll-free 1-800-450-7580
* Please review the disclaimer below.