The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active ingredientAluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex GLY (18.2)
Reduces underarm wetness
• For externaluse only.• Do not use on broken skin
• Ask a doctor before use if you have
• Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
• Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to underarms only
Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Mineral Oil, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-100, BHT
* Please review the disclaimer below.