The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: Genus Lifesciences Inc. Allentown, PA 18102
Ethyl alcohol 70% v/v
- Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flameFor external use only - hands
Do Not Use
- In children less than 2 months of ageon open skin wounds
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to cover hands and rub hands together briskly until dry.Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product.
- Store between 15 - 30°C (59 - 86°F)Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)May discolor certain fabricsMay be harmful to wood finishes and plastics
Aminomethyl propanolcontains one or more of these ingredients, carbomer, diisopropyl adipate, fragrance, glycerin, polyethylene glycol-6 (and) aminomethyl propanol-acrylates/vinyl isodecanoate crosspolymer, purified water, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine
Call Pharm-Olam at 1-866-511-6754
* Please review the disclaimer below.