The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Undecylenic Acid 10.00%
Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most fungal infections related/associated to tinea pedis (athlete's foot) or tinea corporis (ringworm).
Do Not Use
- On children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If,
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When Using This Product,
Avoid contact with eyes.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.Supervise children in the use of this product.For athlete's foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes andsocks at least once daily.For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
Store between 20° to 30°C (68° to 86°F)
Aqua (Deionized Water), SD-Alcohol 40B, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate-20, Polycrylamide, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin.
* Please review the disclaimer below.