The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- Simple back acheArthritisSprainsCramps
When Using This Product
- Read inside of carton before usingUse only as directedDo not bandage tightly or cover treated areasDo not use with heating padAvoid contact with eyes and mucous membranesDo not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skinA mild burning sensation may occur. If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediatelyIf symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue and consult physician
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, consult physician
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Contact physician prior to use.
- Adult and children over 18 years: Apply directly to effected area. Repeat as necessary, but do not use more than 3-4 times daily.
Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Carbomer, DMDM Hydrantoin, Glycerin, Methyl Paraben, Polysorbate-20, Propyl Paraben, Glycol, Triethanolamine.
* Please review the disclaimer below.