The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Alcohol 75% (v/v)
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.Do not ingest.Avoid contact with eyes.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if irritation and redness develops.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprilic/Capric Glycerides, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Sodium Lactate, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, PEG-14M
1-800-347-9800 Mon–Fri, 8 AM–5 PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.