The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- •For handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- •avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •irritation or redness develop •condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- •If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- •pump into wet hands •lather vigorously for at least 15 seconds •rinse and dry thoroughly
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-7, DMDM Hydantoin, BHT, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glutamic Acid, Leucine, Serine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Glycine, Valine, Isoleucine, Arginine, Citric Acid., Yellow 5, Red 33
* Please review the disclaimer below.