The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients:Zinc Oxide (18.75%) Non-nanoparticle
- For external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of readh of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingReapply immediately after towel dryingReapply at least every 2 hoursChildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorSun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Sunflower Oil*, Beeswax*, Jojoba Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Tocopherol (Non-GMO). *Organic
* Please review the disclaimer below.