The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
Warnings• For external use only
• Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
• Do not use in eyes. In case of eye contact flush
thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
• Dispense an adequate amount in your palm to cover all surfaces of hands completely.
• Rub hands together until dry. • Does not require rinsing.
Other Safety Information
• Do not store above 105°F.
• May discolor some fabrics.
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Orange Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Akyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Aminomethyl Propanol.
* Please review the disclaimer below.