The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient PurposeCapsaicin 0.075%............................................................ Topical analgesic
Otc - Purpose
- Usesfor the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, and sprains
WarningsFor external use only.Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
Otc - When Using
- When using this productyou may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disapperas within several days.avoid contact with eyes, do not get on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lesnes. If this occurs, rinse the affected area throughly with water.do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous excercisedo not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after usedo not tightly wrap or bandage the treated areaavoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctorblistering occursdifficulty breathing or swallowing occurssevere burning persists
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsfor persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before usingapply a thin film of cream and gently rub in until fully absorbedfor optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times dailybest results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous useunless treating hands, wash hands throughly with soap and water immediately after use
Storage And Handling
- Other informationstore at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
Inactive ingredientsbenzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ethanol, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sobritan monostearate, sorbitol solution, water
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:United Exchange Corp.17211 Valley View Ave.Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.www.ueccorp.comToll Free: 1 800 814 8028Made in Korea
* Please review the disclaimer below.