The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL) PurposeDextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg............................................Cough suppressantGuaifenesin, USP 200 mg....................................................................Expectorant
Otc - Purpose
- Usestemporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a coldhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain brnchial tubes.
WarningsDo not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or until 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havecough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)or a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- Directionsdo not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour periodmeasure only with dosing cup provided. Keep dosing cup with productmL = milliliterthis adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age age dose adults and children 12 years and over 10 mL every 4 hours children under 12 years do not use
Storage And Handling
- Other informationeach 10 mL contains: sodium 3 mgStore at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Inactive ingredientscitric acid hydrate, FD&C red no. 40, fruit mixing essence, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, L-menthol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate hydrate, sucralose
Dosage & Administration
Distributed by:United Exchange Corp.17211 Valley View Ave.Cerritos, CA 90703 USAMade in Korea
* Please review the disclaimer below.