Ohm Allergy Grass, Weed, Tree Mix with NDC 66096-671 is a a human over the counter drug product labeled by Ohm Pharma Inc.. The generic name of Ohm Allergy Grass, Weed, Tree Mix is bermuda, birch mix, brome, carduus marianus, chelidonium majus, common mugwort, english plantain, goldenrod, hydrastis canadensis, histam, johnson, kentucky, maple mix, nasturtium aqua, oak mix, orchard, pigweed mix, pine mix, ragweed mix, red cedar, red mulb, scrophularia nod, sheep sorrel, soildago virg, sweet vernal, taraxacum offi, timothy, white poplar.. The product's dosage form is spray and is administered via oral form.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Dosage Form: Spray - A liquid minutely divided as by a jet of air or steam.
Product Type: Human Otc Drug What kind of product is this?
Indicates the type of product, such as Human Prescription Drug or Human Over the Counter Drug. This data element matches the “Document Type” field of the Structured Product Listing.
Ohm Allergy Grass, Weed, Tree Mix Active Ingredient(s) What is the Active Ingredient(s) List?
This is the active ingredient list. Each ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- CYNODON DACTYLON 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- BETULA PENDULA WHOLE 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- BROMUS SECALINUS TOP 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- MILK THISTLE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- CHELIDONIUM MAJUS 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- ARTEMISIA VULGARIS POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- PLANTAGO LANCEOLATA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- SOLIDAGO VIRGAUREA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- GOLDENSEAL 5 [hp_X]/59mL
- HISTAMINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 60 [hp_X]/59mL
- SORGHUM HALEPENSE POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- POA PRATENSIS POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- ACER PSEUDOPLATANUS POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- NASTURTIUM OFFICINALE 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- QUERCUS SPP. WHOLE 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- DACTYLIS GLOMERATA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- AMARANTHUS RETROFLEXUS POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- PINUS MASSONIANA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- AMBROSIA ARTEMISIIFOLIA 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- JUNIPERUS VIRGINIANA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- MORUS RUBRA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- SCROPHULARIA NODOSA 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- RUMEX ACETOSELLA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- SOLIDAGO VIRGAUREA FLOWERING TOP 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- ANTHOXANTHUM ODORATUM POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- TARAXACUM OFFICINALE POLLEN 3 [hp_X]/59mL
- PHLEUM PRATENSE POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
- POPULUS ALBA POLLEN 6 [hp_X]/59mL
Inactive Ingredient(s) About the Inactive Ingredient(s)
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
Administration Route(s) What are the Administration Route(s)?
The translation of the route code submitted by the firm, indicating route of administration.
- Oral - Administration to or by way of the mouth.
Product Labeler Information What is the Labeler Name?
Name of Company corresponding to the labeler code segment of the Product NDC.
Labeler Name: Ohm Pharma Inc.
Labeler Code: 66096
Marketing Category: UNAPPROVED HOMEOPATHIC - What is the Marketing Category?
Product types are broken down into several potential Marketing Categories, such as NDA/ANDA/BLA, OTC Monograph, or Unapproved Drug. One and only one Marketing Category may be chosen for a product, not all marketing categories are available to all product types. Currently, only final marketed product categories are included. The complete list of codes and translations can be found at www.fda.gov/edrls under Structured Product Labeling Resources.
Start Marketing Date: 03-13-2013 What is the Start Marketing Date?
This is the date that the labeler indicates was the start of its marketing of the drug product.
Listing Expiration Date: 12-31-2019 What is the Listing Expiration Date?
This is the date when the listing record will expire if not updated or certified by the product labeler.
Exclude Flag: N What is the NDC Exclude Flag?
This field indicates whether the product has been removed/excluded from the NDC Directory for failure to respond to FDA’s requests for correction to deficient or non-compliant submissions. Values = ‘Y’ or ‘N’.
* Please review the disclaimer below.