The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Sennosides from Senna Concentrate 8.6mgDocusate Sodium 50mg
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- Do not uselaxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctorif you are taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Stomach painnauseavomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctoragestarting dosagemaximum dosageAdults and children 12 years and over2 tablets once a day 4 tablets twice a dayChildren 6 to under 12 years1 tablet once a day2 tablets twice a dayChildren 2 to under 6 years 1/2 tablet once a day1 tablet twice a dayChildren under 2 yearsask a doctorask a doctor
- Each tablet contains 10 mg of calcium, sodium 5 mgstore at 25°(77°F); excursions permitted between 15o-30oC (59o-86oF)Tamper Evident: do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
Croscarmellose Sodium, D&C Yellow# 10, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.