The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4.8%Eucalyptus 1.2%Menthol 2.6%
Cough Suppressant/Topical AnlagesicCough SuppressantCough Suppressant/Topical Anlagesic
• on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold • temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Do Not Use
• by mouth or in nostrils • with tight bandages • on wounds or damaged skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) • persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
When Using This Product Do Not
• heat • microwave • use near an open flame • add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days or come back within a few days • cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
See important warnings under "When using this product" section•adults and children 2 years and over rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore aching muscles •cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired • keep clothing loose about throat/chest to help vapors reach the nose/mouth • repeat up to three times per 24 hours or as directed by doctor • children under 2 years: do not use
• store at room temperature
Petrolatum and Turpentine oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.