The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(In Each 5 Ml = 1 Teaspoonful)
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldimmunizationsflusore throatheadachetoothache
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients of this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If
- Your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarinWhen using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improvenew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
(1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.do not give more than directed (see OVERDOSE WARNING).mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours. Weight (1lbs.) Age (yrs.) Dose (tsp or mL)* under 24under 2ask a doctor24-352-3 years1 tsp or 5 mL36-474-5 years1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL48-596-8 years2 tsp or 10 mL60-71 9-10 years2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL72-9511 years3 tsp or 15 mL* or as directed by a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25°C (68° to 77°F); excursions are permitted to 15° - 30°C (59° to 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]Protect from Freezing.Protect from Light.Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains: sodium 7 mg
Citric acid, FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water.
Acetaminophen Oral Solution USP, 160 mg per 5 mL is a red solution supplied as follows:NDC 66689-054-01: 5 mL unit-dose cupNDC 66689-054-99: Case contains 100 unit-dose cups of 5 mL (NDC 66689-054-01), packaged in 10 trays of 10 unit-dose cups each.NDC 66689-055-01: 10.15 mL unit-dose cupNDC 66689-055-99: Case contains 100 unit-dose cups of 10.15 mL (NDC 66689-055-01), packaged in 10 trays of 10 unit-dose cups each.NDC 66689-056-01: 20.3 mL unit-dose cupNDC 66689-056-99: Case contains 100 unit-dose cups of 20.3 mL (NDC 66689-056-01), packaged in 10 trays of 10 unit-dose cups each.
VistaPharm, Inc.Largo, FL 33771, USAVP2158R107/17
* Please review the disclaimer below.