The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients (in each gram)Bacitracin Zinc 400 unitsNeomycin Sulfate 5 mg(3.5 mg of Neomycin base)Polymyxin-B Sulfate 5000 units
Otc - Purpose
PurposeFirst aid antibiotic
Indications & Usage
- Usesfirst aid to help prevent infection inminor cutsscrapesburns
WarningsFor external use only.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use in the eyesover large areas of the bodyif you are allergic to any of the ingredientslonger than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifthe condition persists or gets worsea rash or other allergic reaction develops
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsclean the affected area apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times dailymay be covered with a sterile bandage
- Other Informationstore at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°C)do not use if tube seal under cap is broken, missing or if tube tip is cut prior to opening
Questions?call toll free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F-8AM-4:30PM CST)
Inactive Ingredients cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E, white petrolatum
* Please review the disclaimer below.