The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Proudly distributed by Circle K Stores Inc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- For children under 12 years of agewith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitisglaucomatrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, avoid alcoholic beverages.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Take only one dose (2 softgels) per day (24 hours)swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolveadults & children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 20- 25°C (68-77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humidityprotect from light
Edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycolmay contain this ingredient, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
* Please review the disclaimer below.