The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product distributed by: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. 9300 Earhart Lane SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Bismuth subsalicylate 262 mg
Upset stomach reliever and anti-diarrheal
- Relieves:indigestionnauseaheartburndiarrheaupset stomach associated with these symptoms
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if you havebloody or black stoolan ulcera bleeding problem
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havefevermucus in the stool
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug foranticoagulation (thinning of the blood)diabetesgoutarthritis
Otc - When Using
When using this product a temporary, but harmless darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worseringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Swallow caplet(s) with water, do not chewadults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as neededdo not take more than 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years: ask a doctordrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each caplet contains: calcium 27 mg, salicylate 102 mg and sodium 2 mgvery low sodiumstore at 59°-77°F (15°-25°C), in a dry place
Calcium carbonate, colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C red 27 lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, sodium starch glycolate
* Please review the disclaimer below.