The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by:Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc.1201 Continental Pl NECedar Rapids, IA 52402
Active Ingredient (In Each Softgel)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- For the relief of occasional sleeplessnessreduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skinfor children under 12 years of agewith other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines, nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitisglaucomaheart diseasetrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness will occuravoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warningswallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolveadults & children 12 yrs & over one dose = TWO 25 mg softgels (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- Store at 20- 25°C (68-77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and high humiditiyprotect from light
FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Call toll-free 1-877-507-6516 (M-F 8AM-4:30PM CST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.