The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed by: Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc. 9300 Earhart Lane SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only: handsFlammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.avoid contact with broken skindo not inhale or ingest
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation or redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wipingfor children under 6, use only under adult supervisionnot recommended for infants
- Do not store above 105°Fmay discolor some fabricsharmful to wood finishes and plastics
Acrylates/C10-C30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, maltodextrin, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.