The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product repackaged and distributed with permission of manufacturer by:Lil' Drug Store Products, Inc., 9300 Earhart Lane SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each caplet)PurposeAcetaminophen 325 mgPain reliever/fever reducerDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgCough suppressantDoxylamine succinate 6.25 mgAntihistaminePhenylephrine HCl 5 mgNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:nasal congestionsinus congestion & pressurecough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationcough to help you sleepminor aches & painsheadachefeversore throatrunny nose & sneezingreduces swelling of nasal passagestemporarily restores freer breathing through the nosepromotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:Skin reddeningBlistersRashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetesglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizerstaking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesspain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directeddo not exceed 8 caplets per 24 hrsadults & children 12 yrs & over2 caplets with water every 4 hrschildren 4 to under 12 yrsask a doctorchildren under 4 yrsdo not use
Crospovidone, D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucralose, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.