The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the treatment of acneDries and clears acne blemishes and blackheads and allows skin to heal.
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Apply only to areas with acneskin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.avoid product contact with silver jewelry.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Do Not Use
- On broken skinon large areas of the skin
- Clean the skin thoroughtly before applying this productcover the entire ara with a thin layer one to three times dailyBecause excess drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acacia Senegal Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium PCA, Isohexadecane, Ganoderma Lucidum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Lysine, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride,Sodium Chloride, 1,10-Decanediol, Zinc Chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.