The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 14.2 %
ZINC OXIDE 4.9 %
- Tinted compact SPF 50 helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions for use), decreases the risk if skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions For Use
- Apply liberally/generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.Reapply:
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Consult a health care practitioner.Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
DIMETHICONE. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. SQUALANE. TALC. ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE. POLYETHYLENE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. SILICA. POLYGLYCERLYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE. ALUMINA. WATER. STEARIC ACID. BEESWAX. BHT. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX. PHENOXYETHANOL. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. IRON OXIDES.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Package Label - High Protection Tinted Compact Beige
HAUTE PROTECTIONHIGH PROTECTIONCOMPACT TEINTÉ – TINTED COMPACTSABLE - BEIGE and DORE - HONEyRÉSISTANT À L’EAUWATER RESISTANT40 minutesUVB UVAFPS SPFLARGE SPECTREBROAD SPECTRUM50Peaux intolérantes – For intolerant skinNON COMÉDOGÉNE – N’OBSTRUE PAS LES PORESLABORATOIRES DERMATOLOGIQUES AVÈNE – PARIS10g e NET WT. 0.3 OZ.NPN 80085664NPN 80085668
* Please review the disclaimer below.