The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Lidocaine HCl 4%
For the temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton
- Do not allow contact with the eyes
- Do not bandage or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to area of use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Conditions worsen
- Skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blistering
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms dear up and occur again within a few days
- Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
- Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture
- Store with lid closed tightly
Acrylates/C10-30 Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denatured, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.