The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DRUG FACTS NDC # 66902-111-02
- For the temporary relief of aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- External Use Only
- Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts, damaged or irritated skin or sensitive areas.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Those taking Coumadin (blood thinner or warfarin type medications) or have kidney issues/failure should consult their physician before using.
- Do not use with other topical products.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not bandage.
- Do not apply heat.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults – 18 and over
- Apply and gently massage into painful joints and or muscles.
- Repeat as needed, no more than 4 times per day. Wash hands after each use.
* Store at room temperature, protect from excessive heat
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerine, Hetoxol C, Cetyl Alcohol, Gamma-aminobutyric Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Echinacea, Astragalus Propinquus Root, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Baptisia Tinctoria, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hemp Seed Oil, Vitamin B6, Hemp Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
* Please review the disclaimer below.