The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use onlyFlammable: Keep away from fire or flame and heated surfaces
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not useif you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- On open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- With a heating pad or TENS device
Otc - When Using
- When using this productUse only as directeddo not bandage tightly
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsens
- Rash, itching, redness or excessive irritation of the skin develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:apply to affected area using roller ball not more than 4 times daily
- Massage painful area until absorbed into skin
- Wash hands after each use with cold water
- Children under 12 years of age:consult a doctor
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Store with cap closed tightly
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica Flower) Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Camphor, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Organic Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Silicone Dioxide, Water
* Please review the disclaimer below.