The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic Hand Wash
- Hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.For use in food processing facilities.
For external use only.Do not use in the eyes; if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
When Using This Product
- Do not swallow.If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Wet hands with water.Place hands under dispenser and apply liquid soap.Massage soap into hands and wrists, emphasizing back of hands, knuckles, and cuticles.Rinse hands thoroughly and dry.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).Do not freeze.Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Water, Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauramine Oxide, PEG-6 Cocamide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.