The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethanol 70% v/v
- To help reduce germs and bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeated use.No rinsing required.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.
For external use only.Do not use in the eye; if in eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
When Using This Product
- Do not swallow.If swallowed, do not induce vomiting and if individual is conscious, give large quantities of water to drink and consult a physician immediately.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Children must be supervised in use of this product.
- Apply foam to hands.Rub into hands for at least 20 seconds or until dry.
- Keep container closed and stored in a dry area at temperatures between 68°F to 77°F (20°C and 25°C).Do not reuse empty container.Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Aqua, Acrylates/Perfluorohexylethyl Methacrylate Copolymer (and) Perfluorohexylethyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
* Please review the disclaimer below.