The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Ttianium Dioxide 23% ..............Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.Retains SPF after 80 minutes activity in the water, sweating or perspiring.Provides high protection against sunburn.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children: If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Indications & Usage
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:Rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Do not use:On damaged or broken skinWhen using this product:Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.For external use only.
Dosage & Administration
- Apply liberally and generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and at least every 2 hours.Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Limit your time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesReapply:After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingImmediately after towel dryingAt least every 2 hours
Hexyldecyl Isostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mica, Iron Oxides, Stearic Acid, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Oleate, Tocopherol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Fragrance
Storage And Handling
- Protect this product in this contianer from excessive heat and direct sun.
* Please review the disclaimer below.