The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide 11.42%Zinc Oxide 14.6%
- Helps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
- Shake well before useApply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureReapply:after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
WATER, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, ISOCETYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, ISODODECANE, ISOHEXADECANE, PTFE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES, MICA, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PEG-45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER, SILICA, BENZOIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL, HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, POLYAMIDE-3, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE.
* Please review the disclaimer below.