The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredient (in each tablet) - Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3mg)
Otc - Purpose
Homeopathic cold remedy
Indications & Usage
- Uses:reduce the duration of the common coldreduce the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Warnings:Cold-Eeze lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold smptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or allergies.Ask a doctor before use if you:are taking monocycline, tetracycline, doxycycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medications.Stop use and ask a doctor if:symptoms persist beyond 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Dosage & Administration
- Directions:adults and children 12 years and overfor best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)repeat ever 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subsidecompletely dissolve lozenge in mouth (do not chew)recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
Other Safety Information
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not dissolve lozenge on an empty stomachdo not eat or drink for 15 minutes after usestore in a cool dry place after opening
Inactive Ingredients: corn syrup, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives.
* Please review the disclaimer below.