The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldsore throatflutoothacheheadache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If Your Child Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If Your Child Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult dosedo not give more than directed (see overdose warning)shake well before useuse only enclosed dosing syringefind right dose on chart belowremove cap and insert syringe, invert the bottle and draw the liquid to the prescripbed level.dispense liquid slowly into childs mouth towards inner cheekrepeat dose every 4 hours if neededdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursreplace the cap tightly to maintain child resistancereturn dispenser to the box after thorough cleaningWeight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)* under 24 under 2 years ask a doctor 24-35 lbs 2-3 years 5 mL* or as directed by a doctor
- Store between 20-25oC(68-77oF)
Citric acid anhydrous, butyl paraben, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sucralose, xanthan gum
*Compare to the active ingredient in Childrens TYLENOL®SuspensionInfants Oral Suspension Pain reliefACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg per 5 mLPAIN RELIEVER-FEVER REDUCERAlcohol FreeAspirin & Ibuprofen FreeFor Ages 2-3 YearsDye-FreeCherry Flavor2 FL OZ (60 mL) 160 mg per 5 mL
* Please review the disclaimer below.