The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Dose)
Polyethylene Glycol 3350,17 g (cap filled to line)
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Generally produces a bowel movement in 1 to 3 days
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol.
Do Not Use
If you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Nausea, vomitting or abdominal pain
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug.
When Using This Product
You may have loose, watery, more frequent stools.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You have rectal bleeding or your nausea, bloating, cramping or abdominal pain gets worse. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- You get diarrhea
- You need to use a laxative for longer than 1 week
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctorthe bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated lineadults and children 17 years of age and older:
- Fill to top of line in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounce of beverage (cold, hot, or room temperature) then drink use once a dayuse no more than 7 dayschildren 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
WinCo Foods EasyLax Original Prescription Strength
* Please review the disclaimer below.