The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mgDoxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throatcontrols the impulse to cough to help you sleep
Do Not Use
- To sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedmarked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Keep dosing cup with product
- ML = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL every 6 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 9 mLstore between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Do not refrigerate.
Anhydrous citric acid, carboxymethycellulose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavors glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose, xanthan gum
WINCO FOODS Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough
* Please review the disclaimer below.