The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active IngredientOxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:common coldhay feversinusitisupper respirtory allergiesShrink swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart dieasehigh blood pressurediabetesthyiod dieasetrouble urinating due to enlarged rostate gland.
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddo not use for more than three days, Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.temporary discomfort such as burning ,stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occuruse of this container by more thna one person may spread infection.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° to 77°F)retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.