The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each lozenge)Benzocaine 6 mg
(in each lozenge)Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
(in each lozenge)Menthol 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves: occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and sore mouthcough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other “caine” anesthetics.Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do Not Use
- This product if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, consult a health care professional before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you havea persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema a cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist Or Doctor If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysirritation, pain or redness persists or worsensswelling, rash or fever developscough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a high fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be symptoms of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: 2 lozenges every 4 hours – not to exceed 12 lozenges every 24 hours.Children 6-12 years of age: 1 lozenge every 4 hours – not to exceed 6 lozenges every 24 hours.Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store between 59ºF and 86ºF (15ºC - 30ºC).Protect from moisture.Check expiration date before using.
Corn Syrup, FD&C Blue no. 1, FD&C Red no. 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water
1-800-552-7932 or www.chloraseptic.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.