The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Olopatadine 0.2%(equivalent to olopatadine hydrochloride 0.222%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
For external use only.
Do Not Use
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this productto treat contact lens related irritation
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationremove contact lenses before usewait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after usedo not wear a contact lens if your eye is red
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You Experience
- Eye painchanges in visionincreased redness of the eyeitching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours_________________________________________________________________
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: • put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per day • if using other ophthalmic products while using this product, wait at least 5 minutes between each product • replace cap after each useChildren under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- Only for use in the eyestore between 2°-25°C (36°-77°F)
Benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate anhydrous, edetate disodium, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide, povidone, sodium chloride, and water
1-877-274-11787 Cleareyes.comTamper evident: Do not use if seal ring on cap bottle is broken or missing.
* Please review the disclaimer below.