FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
|Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%||Hemorrhoidal (anorectal) Gel|
|Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) 50%||Hemorrhoidal (anorectal) Gel|
- temporarily relieves anorectal itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids or anorectal disorders
- temporarily reduces the swelling associated with irriation in hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders
- temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
- temporary relief of burning
For external use only.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When Using This Product
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- bleeding occurs
- the condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away: 800-222-1222.
- when practical, cleanse affected area by patting or blotting with appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or soft cloth before applying gel.
- apply externally to affected area up to 4 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 86°F)
- close cap tightly after use
- Tamper Evident: DO NOT USE IF SEAL ON TUBE IS PUNCTURED OR MISSING.
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzophenone-4, disodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate
866-323-0107 or www.natureplex.com
Principal Display Panel - 25.5 G Tube Box
Cooling Gel With Soothing Aloe
NET WT. 0.9 Oz.(25.5g)
Fast Cooling Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.