The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Petrolatum 55%, Resorcinol 2%
Otc - Purpose
- Temporarily protects minor cutsscrapesburnstemporarily relieves pain and itching associated with minor skin irritationsminor burnssunburnminor cutsscrapesinsect bitesrashes due to poison ivy, oak, and sumac
For external use only
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyesdo not apply over large areas of the body
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times dailychildren under 2 years: ask a doctor
Calamine, corn starch, lanolin, zinc oxide
Distributed by: ResiCal, Inc.Orchard Park, NY 14127
* Please review the disclaimer below.