The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:arthritismuscle strainssimple backachebursitiscrampstendonitismuscle sprainsbruises
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Use only as directeddo not bandage tightlydo not use a heating padavoid contact with eyes and mucous membranedo not apply to wounds or damaged skindo not use if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few daysredness is presentirritation develops
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:Remove backing from patch by grasping both ends firmly and gently pulling until backing separates in middleCarefully remove backing from patchApply one patch to affected areaRepeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times dailyChildren under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
Store at room temperature
Aluminium glycinate, 1,3-butylene glycol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, concentrated glycerin, diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, disodium edetate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, polyacrylic acid solution, polysorbate 80, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, purified water, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide
Cold and Hot Pain Relief Patch
* Please review the disclaimer below.