The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 15 Ml Tablespoon)
Acetaminophen 500 mgDextromethorphan HBr 15 mgDoxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantAntihistamine
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:runny nose and sneezingcough due to minor throat and bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches and painsfever
- Liver warning:This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4 doses in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.to make a child sleep
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseaseglaucomacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysematrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, especially in children.marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers increase drowsiness
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Take only as directed - see Overdose warningdo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursadults and children 12 yrs and over30 ml (2 Tbsp) every 6 hourschildren 4 to under 12 yrsask a doctorchildren under 4 yrsdo not use
- Each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 43 mgstore at room temperature
Alcohol, citric acid, FD and C blue no.1, FD and C red no.40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate, sucrose, sucralose
Night Time Cold/Flu Relief Original
* Please review the disclaimer below.