The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
SOUNDBODYLIDOCAINE PAIN RELIEVING CREAMDrug Facts
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Temporarily relieves minor pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin
- On puncture wounds
- For more than one week without consulting a doctor
When Using This Product
- Use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this label
- Rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- Do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use or use with a medicated patch
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children over 12 years:apply a thin layer to affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not to exceed 3 applications in a 24 hour period
- AFTER APPLYING, WASH HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATERchildren 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aminomethyl propanol, cetearyl alcohol(and)dicetyl phosphate(and)ceteth-10 phosphate, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, phenoxyethanol, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-21, water
* Please review the disclaimer below.